Saturday, August 14, 2010

Class Clown

If you know who I am and you know my name is Jack, then if you were at last night's dinner, then you should know that it was someone's birthday. And that guy is named Mike Ferris. He is turning 31. And I got to see someone named Wendy. She really likes jokes. Also, she really likes, "Do you know who I am?" (<-- that is a reference to a video that Jack likes.)

And I did other things for jokes. And you maybe have a good response to this. Maybe try responding more funny messages. And here's a pretty funny one:

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Owls.
Owls who?
That's right!

This is me and Wendy and my mom took this picture. Doesn't it look pretty?


If you think it's nice then come back to give a response.  (I think he means comment.)  If you already know how to get to my website, then just do so and you'll find all of my links.

1 comment:

  1. Knock knock!
    Who's there?
    Sadie
    Sadie who?
    Sadie Pledge of Allegiance!

    Okay, I'll try to be funnier next time! :)

    ReplyDelete